Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sally Hansen - Fuzzy Coat Review

I am so excited to do this review because I believe that Sally Hansen "Fuzzy Coat ' is just the best invention of our nails. Its like dipping our nails in to hundreds and thousands. This new product I just love and I am just so excited writing this review.I was lucky enough to receive these beautiful products to try, and I just love this range from Sally Hansen, its just such a clever invention :) :) I love new products, and Sally Hansen is unique in this range, as there is nothing else out there like this in my opinion. I am a big fan and loved trying them all out .Colours #700 Wool Knot#400 Tight Knit#500 Fuzz-Sea#500 All Yarned UpEven the names are really clever and really different :)What did I like about this Nail Polish ?It dries so fastIts really effectiveIt actually smells niceIts not too expensive $14-16What I found best with this Nail Polish is to match the Fuzzy coat to a base colour, for example I painted my Nails Neon Orange and then I put the Dark Blue # 400 Tight Knit on top and it looked amazing. Its best to put these fuzzy coats over a base colour to make it stand out more… :)I would high recommend jazzing up your nail polish this season and try out these amazing colours :) They are just so playful, different and fun go check them out :):)Until Next time…..Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to youJennifer xx
Source:http://theblackandwhiteboard.blogspot.com/2013/07/sally-hansen-fuzzy-coat-review.html

Sally Hansen - Fuzzy Coat Review Images

The PolishAholic: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Swatches & Review
(640 x 640 - 221.56 KB - jpeg)

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Nail Polish – Review & Swatches | Project ...
(630 x 630 - 152.60 KB - jpeg)

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat and Sugar Coat Summer 2013 Collection Swatches ...
(640 x 640 - 143.57 KB - jpeg)

Liquid Jelly: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Review
(1600 x 989 - 320.34 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment