Monday, June 17, 2013

ColourQ #193 and 10 Minute Craft Dash #19

I have a card today for this week's ColourQ cQc #193, where I used SU Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red.  I was inspired by this card of Christina's during the release of Ruby Rose last month.  The stamp I used was the leaf image, and I don't even think it looks much like a leaf when used this way.And, speaking of ColourQ, I would like to thank them for selecting this card as the Colour Queen for challenge #190, and this card as a Courtier for challenge #191.  Such exciting news for me.Next I have a card for this week's 10 Minute Craft Dash #19.  I used Harvest Gold, Real Red and Soft Sky.  I made this card in 4 minutes 59 seconds, and it looks it.  Super simple.  The most time consuming part was figuring out where to place the sequins.Supplies Used (PTI):ColourQStamps:  Ruby Rose, Everyday Photo FinishersPaper:  WhiteInk:  SU Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Real RedOther:  Everyday Photo Finishers Die10 Minute Craft DashStamps:  Avery Elle Bonjour, Stylish Sentiments BirthdayPaper:  WhiteInk:   Harvest Gold, SU Real Red and Soft Sky, Versafine Onyx BlackOther:  Ellen Hutson SequinsThanks for Visiting
Source:http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2013/06/colourq-193-and-10-minute-craft-dash-19.html

ColourQ #193 and 10 Minute Craft Dash #19 Images

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
(407 x 480 - 54.01 KB - jpeg)

Simple template. Powered by Blogger .
(760 x 290 - 52.72 KB - jpeg)

Card front: SU DP Really Rust 4" Scallop Circle layered on chipboard ...
(150 x 150 - 7.14 KB - jpeg)

Follow by E-mail
(176 x 292 - 35.52 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment