Friday, April 26, 2013

Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Melissa Dee

Melissa Dee // FacebookAge:30Occupation:Pin UpWhere are you from:Pleasant Hill, CaliforniaFavorite photographer to work with:Edson CarlosArtist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)Jellyfish JonesChristina Miliusis MUATell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?The shot of me in the Pabst Blue Ribbon is the first Pin Up picture I ever took! With the second shot I'm Miss September in The Breast Cancer Foundations 2013 calendar & the last is a twist on the "traditional" holiday shot.How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?Not very long! I always admired & wanted to be a Pin Up since I was a little girl. Finally I had my first Pin Up Shoot just this past July & my first photo submitted in September.Prior to that in 2003 I had a national contract with Coors Light & was featured in promotional ads.Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?The Bomber Pin Ups like Rita Hayworth were what made me want to be a Pin Up as a little girl. love Sophia Loren! She is a huge inspiration & were both Italian. Bettie Page is another one of my favoriteWhat is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?I have so many! At the moment in really into Michael Kors handbagsWhat is your favorite color and why?Red! Its a powerful color you can't help but feel confident when you wear it.If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be?My Father, he passed away 5 years ago......he was/is the best Dad a girl could ask for!How did you get your model name?Melissa is my real first name & Dee is a play on my last name from childhood. In elementary school I think we had 4 Melissa's. So I spent a lot of my school days as Melissa D
Source:http://chroniclesofasweettooth.blogspot.com/2013/04/nearly-famous-pinup-wednesday-melissa.html

Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Melissa Dee Images

Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth: Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!
(800 x 533 - 137.99 KB - jpeg)

Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth: Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!
(1600 x 1600 - 308.85 KB - jpeg)

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Robert ...
(517 x 713 - 142.16 KB - jpeg)

... of a Sweet Tooth: Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Judy Kelly
(640 x 427 - 46.64 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment