Sunday, August 11, 2013

Psalm 35 - Win Legal and Other Battles

Miracles with the aid of angels and psalms. Humble yourself when you pray. Chant the psalms softly for best results. When praying the psalms, it is important to softly sound the words so that the energy vibrations gently vibrate on your ears. At the end of the psalm imagine your desire as already manifest. Pray with devotion and believe without a doubt that you will receive what you asked for. Psalm 35 is prayed, in the holy name of Jah, for the following: *Court Case / Lawsuit: pray this psalm for 3 successive days, and you will surely win the case.*Falsely Accused: pray daily until those who slander you are exposed and the truth made clear.*Peace, safety and protection.Oppose those who oppose me, Lord, and fight those who fight against me!Take your shield and armor and come to my rescue.Lift up your spear and your ax against those who pursue me.Promise that you will save me.May those who try to kill me be defeated and disgraced!May those who plot against me be turned back and confused!May they be like straw blown by the wind as the angel of the Lord pursues them!May their path be dark and slippery while the Angel of the Lord strikes them down!Without any reason they laid a trap for me and dug a deep hole to catch me.But destruction will catch them before they know it;they will be caught in their own trap and fall to their destruction!Then I will be glad because of the Lord; I will be happy because He saved me.With all my heart I will say to the Lord:There is no one like You. You protect the weak from the strong and the poor from the oppressor.Evil people testify against me and accuse me of crimes I know nothing about.They pay me back evil for good, and I sink in despair.But when they were sick, I dressed in mourning; I deprived myself of food;I prayed with my head bowed low, as I would pray for a friend or a brother.I went about bent over in mourning, as one who mourns for his mother.But when I was in trouble, they were all glad and gathered round to mock me;strangers beat me and kept striking meLike those who would mock a cripple, they glared at me with hate.How much longer, Lord, will you just look on?Rescue me from their attacks; save my life from these lions!Then I will thank You in the assembly of your people;I will praise you before them all.Don't let those who hate me for no reason smirk with delight over my sorrow.They accuse me, shouting, 'We saw what you did'But You, O Lord, have seen this. So don't be silent, Lord; don't keep yourself far away!Rouse Yourself, O Lord, and defend me; rise up, my God, and plead my cause.You are righteous, O Lord, so declare me innocent; don't let my enemies gloat over me.Don't let them say to themselves, 'We are rid of her, that's just what we wanted'.May those who claim to be better than I am be covered with shame and disgrace.May those who want to see me acquitted shout for joy and say again and again,'How great is the Lord! He is pleased with the success of his servant'.Then I will proclaim your righteousness, and I will praise you all day long.  This prayer falls under the 15th Lunar Mansion, Swati or Michael's / Dragon's Sword.It falls between:   6°40' - 20°00' Libra (sidereal)   29°44' Libra - 12°43' Scorpio (tropical) This prayer is best done when the Moon is in this lunar mansion (once a month) or when the Sun rises through this lunar mansion between 24 October to 6 November.Enemies names should be carved on a black candle.It is ruled by Yah or Vah'yoo (the Wind). It is the Celestial abode of Alpha Bootis, Arcturus and Solomon. It is about cutting away ignorance and revealing the truth - turning darkness into light.For help with sorting out your problems, contact Jade at fortunejade808@gmail.com.A fee is charged for this service, which will depend on the severity of your problem.
Source:http://jadesmagic.blogspot.com/2013/08/psalm-35-when-you-are-accused-or.html

Psalm 35 - Win Legal and Other Battles Images

June 6, 2013 Send tips to blog@cwa-union.org or @CWANews. Follow ...
(320 x 161 - 56.90 KB - jpeg)

LISTA | O que vem em 2010 pro Wii ! [by VGCHARTZ] | Fórum Outer Space ...
(799 x 449 - 70.79 KB - jpeg)

Take heart from the truth that the old sinful you is decisively ...
(525 x 640 - 79.18 KB - jpeg)

Lord God, my mighty savior, you protect me in battle.
(300 x 225 - 6.51 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment